Acreage groomed for premier Whitetail deer and Bobwhite quail.
Stocked 54-acre bass lake constructed with the goal of maximizing fish habitat.
Our lovely antebellum home and manicured grounds are perfect for your special day.
BED & BREAKFAST
Escape. Enjoy the perfect setting for a romantic getaway or a retreat with friends.
Circle M Plantation is famous for its home-cooked Southern dishes, all served in our spacious dining hall. With seating for 24 guests, we are able to serve large or small groups in a charming, but quaint dining setting. We will provide you with a menu of available delicacies from Southern fried quail to barbeque venison. Complete with all the trimmings and a good selection of accompanying wines, meals at Circle M are a perfect combination with hearty outdoor life, as well as family vacationing.
The various services and amenities at Circle M have been designed for corporate entertainment. So whether you want to host a business meeting for your select staff or spend a few days with your most important clients or for an intimate family getaway, we are here for you.
In addition, picnics in the field are available by request either at Lake Carol or Mary’s Picnic Place.
Here’s an idea of some of the mouth-watering menus you can expect during your stay at Circle M Plantation.
- Bacon, sausage, fried and scrambled eggs, grits, country gravy and biscuits
- Pancakes, bacon, scrambled eggs, fresh fruit
- Homemade soup, cornbread or crackers, grilled ham and cheese sandwiches
- Grilled hamburgers, potato salad, corn on the cob, potato chips
- Fried quail, rice and gravy, English peas, rolls, French cheesecake
- Fried chicken, garlic-cheese potatoes, fresh butter peas, cream corn, cornbread, peach cobbler
Guests of Circle M Plantation are lodged in their own spacious, fully appointed cottages. There are three professionally decorated lodges at Circle M Plantation, the Deer Lodge, the Turkey Roost and the Quail’s Nest, each designed to provide guests with comfort and privacy in a relaxed, laid back atmosphere that is distinctly Southern. Each lodge can accommodate up to five guests and comes with fully equipped kitchens, satellite television, and private baths. Guests relax after a day in the field in our cool swimming pool located just a few feet from your lodge, and on warm days it’s the perfect way to cool off. So whether you want to hold a small informal meeting or just kick your boots off after a day afield, your private lodge at Circle M Plantation is the perfect home away from home.
- 1 bedroom downstairs with two full-size beds and a full bath
- 2 bedrooms upstairs. One bedroom with 2 full-size beds. One bedroom with 1 queen size bed
- Full bath upstairs
- 1 bedroom downstairs with 2 twin beds and a full bath
- Additional large bath with walk-in shower downstairs
- Loft area with 2 twin beds and 1 full bed separated by a sitting area
- Single level with 3 bedrooms
- One bedroom has 2 twin beds and a full bath
- One bedroom has 1 queen size bed and a full bath
Circle M Plantation provides the perfect setting for nearly any special event. Whether you are planning a wedding or wedding related event, a banquet of any size, a class reunion, family reunion, corporate retreats, etc., Circle M Plantation has accommodations to meet your needs.
Our flexible lodging, meeting and event facilities combined with beautiful outdoor spaces, swimming pool, friendly staff and on-site catering services make us a top choice.
Thinking about bringing a group to Circle M Plantation? Call Tina (662-726-5791) today to discuss the opportunities that await you.
Want to feed your group? Circle M Plantation offers amazing gourmet Southern food menus. Here’s a sample of our group menu options.
|Smoked Boston Butt
|Green been roll-ups
Circle M Plantation
In the lush and fertile lands of Eastern Mississippi lies Circle M Plantation. This magnificent Southern plantation boasts of more than 75 years of hunting heritage along the Noxubee River. It was the gentlemen’s pursuit of the elusive and wary Bobwhite quail that has distinguished Circle M Plantation as one of the South’s finest hunting destinations.